Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Child Care

Question: Can the FSA be used for Kids Kare at Home?

Answer: When you enroll in a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), you may be able to request reimbursements for the amounts you pay for Kids Kare at Home services for your dependents age 12 and younger or for older children with special needs who cannot be left alone.

See Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for more information.
Article #12


Posted: 01 Jul, 2008
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.