Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Flexible Spending Account Balance

Question: Where can I find my Flexible Spending Account balance?


You can view your Flexible Spending Account balance by logging in to your account. If you have not already done so, you will first need to register on the PayFlex HealthHub website to access your account.

1 .Go to the PayFlex HealthHub website for U-M faculty and staff 

2. Click Register on the homepage.

3. Enter your 8-digit UMID as your Member ID (not your Social Security Number). Your UMID is the 8-digit number on your MCard.

4. Enter your Zip code.

5. Click the Register button.

6. Follow the instructions to complete your online registration.

To view your balance, login to the PayFlex HealthHub website. Your available balance will be displayed on My Dashboard under My Accounts and on the Financials Center tab.  >

If you are registered on the PayFlex website, you may use your mobile device to view your FSA balance with the PayFlex Mobile app.

Article #588


Posted: 24 Jan, 2011
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.