Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

PayFlex Registration

Question: Do I need to register on the PayFlex website to use my Flexible Spending Account?

Answer: No, you do not need to register on the PayFlex website to use your FSA. If you need to submit claims, go to umich.healthhub.com. Select Resource Center and then select Administrative Forms. Click to download the Health and Dependent Care Claim Form.
Article #591


Posted: 24 Jan, 2011
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.