Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Ordering Flexible Spending Account Cards

Question: How do I order a new Flexible Spending Account debit card?


You may order a new Flexible Spending Account debit card from the PayFlex website:

  1. Login to PayFlex and click on Debit Cards on the left navigation bar.
  2. Select Card Order.
  3. Fill in the required information and click Submit.

You may also order additional cards for a spouse or dependent.



Article #593


Posted: 24 Jan, 2011
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site. However, if any provision on these documents is unclear or ambiguous, University Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the document and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and any written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of the latter will govern. The University in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the contents of these documents with respect to any eligible individual - including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.