How to Get Reimbursed From the Health Care Flexible Spending Account

You can file claims online, by using the PayFlex Mobile app, or obtain reimbursement claim forms from the PayFlex HealthHub website.

To submit a paper claim via mail or fax, login to your HealthHub account and select My HealthHub Resources to download a claim form from Administrative Forms.

The PayFlex Mobile app is available from the App Store or Google Play for iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android smartphone. You will need to register on the PayFlex HealthHub website to use the app.

With a Health Care FSA you can file claims for amounts totaling your entire annual health care contribution from your Health Care FSA at any time during the year.

For the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, you will be reimbursed for the amount of your claim or account balance, whichever is less, at the time your reimbursement request is made.