Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Send Article to a Friend

* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Canceling the Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

Question: I want to cancel my Flexible Spending Account. How do I cancel it?

Answer: Certain qualified family status changes may provide for an opportunity in which you may start or stop participating or change the amount of your Dependent Care FSA or Health Care FSA contribution during the plan year.

For more information about canceling your FSA coverage please see Changing your FSA Election.