Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Send Article to a Friend

* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Child Care

Question: Can the FSA be used for Kids Kare at Home?

Answer: When you enroll in a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), you may be able to request reimbursements for the amounts you pay for Kids Kare at Home services for your dependents age 12 and younger or for older children with special needs who cannot be left alone.

See Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for more information.