Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Send Article to a Friend

* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Other Qualified Adult Will Become My Spouse

Question: I have an OQA on my benefits and we are getting married. Do I need to do anything?

Answer: Yes. You need to complete a Dependent Information Form and submit it to SSC Benefits Transactions by fax at 734-763-0363 within 30 days of your marriage to ensure the elimination of imputed tax liability.