Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Send Article to a Friend

* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Temporary Medical Cards

Question: How do I get a temporary medical (health) card?

Answer: Temporary medical ID cards are not issued. If you are in need of service and have enrolled in medical benefits but do not have a card, call the SSC Contact Center at 734-615-2000 or 866-647-7657 (toll free for off-campus long-distance calling within the U.S.), Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance.