Looking for answers to all of your HR and Benefits related questions? You are in
the right place. Simply type your
question into the search box and
Ask HR!
developed by HR Unit IT
& HR Communications

Send Article to a Friend

* Your name:
* Your email:
* Friend's email:

Temporary Jobs At The University Of Michigan

Question: I am a former UM Student/Employee, do I need a new MCard ID?

Answer: Yes. A new MCard is required and can be obtained at any of the MCard ID issuing stations. Review those locations here.